Job ID: ET20150601
Job Title: SCCM/Packager
Date Posted: 23-Jun-2015
- Serves as a SME on application packaging, operating system engineering and deployments, and incoming application requests.
- Responsible for acting on existing trouble tickets established in the tracking system.
- Receive complex tickets that help desk support and technical support analyst cannot resolve remotely.
- Builds and deploys application packages to workstations.
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure timely resolution.
- SCCM deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting, design, and implementation experience.
- Displays in-depth competency in SCCM, imaging automation, packaging, local application virtualization, and troubleshooting utilities.
- MSI and EXE application packaging / repackaging experience using Admin Studio/Install Shield.
- Automation/scripting using PowerShell / VBScript
- Works under general supervision; reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and coordinate activities associated with all aspects of application packaging